Stable Relationships “Heard it from the Herd”
October 4 - October 6Free
New adventure for Parent and Child
Looking for a fun fall activity with your child? Then look no further. “Heard it from the Herd” engages both parent and child in unique games while interacting with horses. Activities will include: traveling through an obstacle course that you & your child design, an egg relay, creative writing, and “tail” painting. Prepare for lots of laughter as you spend quality, enjoyable time with your child!
- October 4-5-6 (Three consecutive evenings)
- 6:00-7:30 PM – each evening
- Limited to one parent and one child (ages 7 and up)
- Class size: Limited to four families.
Special Instructions when registering:
- Parent/Guardian – Name of Parent/Guardian who will be attending with the child
- Participant Name – Name of Child who will be attending
- Personal Information – Pertains to the child attending. If the parent/guardian has any information that we need to be aware of, please share in the “Other Information” Section.
- T-shirt – List the size of the child. List the parent/guardian size in the “Other Concerns” section.
- Full scholarships – no cost to family unit – based on availability
- Partial Scholarship – $100 per family unit (one parent & one child)
- Full Price – $200 per family unit (one parent & one child)
- Payment due on the first day of program (cash or check) or pay electronically via Donation page.
- Take place in an outdoor arena and activity shelter
- No riding
- No previous horse experience
- Must wear closed toed shoes or boots. Absolutely no sandals or flip-flops are to be worn in the arena.