Learning how to measure shouldn’t cause anxiety. Take on a new perspective while measuring from the barn! Your child will use tools to measure a horse’s height & calculate its weight. We will also learn how to measure distance, area, & perimeter as participants create an obstacle course on the final day.
- September 27-28-29 (Three consecutive evenings. Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- 6:00-7:30 PM – each evening
- Grades: 3rd Grade and UP
- Class size: Limited to six (6) per program
- Full Scholarships – no cost – Based on availability
- Partial Scholarships – $100 per program – Unlimited per child/family
- Full price – $200 per program
- Payment due on the first day of program (cash or check) or pay electronically via Donation page.
- Take place in an outdoor arena and activity shelter
- No riding
- No previous horse experience
- Must wear closed toed shoes or boots. Absolutely no sandals or flip-flops are to be worn in the arena.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.