- This event has passed.
HorsePowered Life Skills – Horse Crazy Kids
July 26 - July 28Free
Does your child love everything about horses? Are they completely horse crazy? If so,
we have a program that will introduce them to fun facts about horses. Your
child will learn about the different horse breeds, their various colorings, and
preferred habits. Your child will also participate in a variety of horse
activities for kids. Give your child the opportunity to learn about a living,
breathing subject they can relate to through hands-on experience.
Each program will run three (3) consecutive days – two (2) hours per day. Choose only a morning or an evening program.
- 9:00 – 11:00 AM OR 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Up to a maximum of 6 participants – dependent upon the number of students that have a behavioral Individual Education Plan.
Cost: $200/$100*/ or No-Cost**
- Payment due on the first day of program (cash or check) or pay electronically via Donation page.
Grades: Kindergarten and up
- **Full Scholarships may be limited – due to the number of applicants
- *Partial Scholarships ($100) are not limited
Activities take place in an outdoor arena and activity shelter. No riding. No previous horse experience needed.