- This event has passed.
HorsePowered Life Skills “Gracious Grumpies”
September 13 - September 15Free
Does your child have a case of the “grumpies?” Our equine-assisted activities will help your child learn to reset those negative emotions. Your child will travel down the “Troublesome Trial” while partnered with a horse as they discover how to turn the “grumpies” into a spirit of generous gratitude.
- September 13-14-15 (Three consecutive evenings. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- 6:00-7:30 PM – each evening
- Grades: Kindergarten and Up
- Class size: Limited to six (6) per program
- Full Scholarships – no cost – Based on availability.
- Partial Scholarships – $100 per program – Unlimited per child/family
- Full price – $200 per program
- Payment due on the first day of program (cash or check) or pay electronically via Donation page.
- Take place in an outdoor arena and activity shelter
- No riding
- No previous horse experience
- Must wear closed toed shoes or boots. Absolutely no sandals or flip-flops are to be worn in the arena.