- This event has passed.
June 15, 2020 - June 17, 2020Free
Your child will have the opportunity to develop critical math concepts while participating in a variety of on-the-ground activities paired with a math (horse) buddy. Our equine-assisted program combines the process of kinesthetic learning and cognitive development to make learning in a fun, new way!
Math Concepts: Story problems, Math facts, Patterns and Critical thinking
Each program will run three (3) consecutive days – two (2) hours per day.
- 9:00 – 11:00 AM OR 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Up to a maximum of 6 participants – dependent upon the number of students that have Individual Education Plans.
- Students will be grouped according to grade levels (when possible).
- **Full Scholarships will be limited to up to two (2) per person – dependent upon number of applicants.
- Partial Scholarships ($75) are not limited.