- This event has passed.
HorsePowered Life Skills: “Boundaries & Friendships”
July 27, 2020 - July 29, 2020Free
Boundaries in friendships can be hard to navigate for any age. This program is designed just for boys and girls alike. Discover how horses set boundaries while maintaining appropriate friendships.
Life Skills: Trust, Boundaries, Conflict resolution and Finding one’s voice
Each program will run three (3) consecutive days – two (2) hours per day.
- 9:00 – 11:00 AM OR 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Up to a maximum of 6 participants – dependent upon the number of students that have a behavior Individual Education Plan
- Those going into Kindergarten (2020) and up.
Cost: $180/$75/ or Free**
- **Full Scholarships may be limited – dependent upon availability
- Partial Scholarships ($75) are not limited